Sunday, August 7, 2011

Conversation...

conversation between a friend and me...

ME: makes you wonder about what love?

HIM: About the person u are with and who that person has been with and if its still going on....lol... i could rant forever on that topic.

ME: I'm not with anyone

HIM: Just in general

ME: oh, ok

HIM: besides you arnt with someone by choice

ME: not entirely true

HIM: what part is false

ME: i am not alone by choice, i am alone because i won't settle for less than what i want

HIM: i like that, just dont make my mistakes

ME: what do you mean?

HIM: finding what you want and not knowing until it was to late

ME: I know what I want... I just doubt it's in the cards for me

HIM: and that is?

ME: specifically... someone who knows me well enough to know when to be sweet and when to allow me to be argumentative. Someone who cherishes me, can make me cackle, calms me down. Loves Evelyn. Loves the good and the bad in me while still letting me indulge in the fact that I am a crazy girl occasionally...someone who is going to make me feel like I'm worth a damn. thats just the tip of the iceberg though

HIM: sound like unconditional love
 
 
PRECISELY... 

No comments:

Post a Comment