Friday, August 12, 2011

Counter Balance

A lot of people commented to me about my "I Hate" post.
One friend asked me, "Kirby, why be so negative. Focus on what you love and not what you hate..." so I decided to take him up on his advice and follow my "I Hate" post with an "I Love" post. Enjoy.

1. My daughters laugh, seriously... there is nothing like it in the world.
2. Sunrises, the shades are so much more crisp coming from the darkness than the colors that scatter across the sky during sun-sets.
3. An open highway lane.
4. First kisses
5. Dancing spontaneously in public places
6. The spring-time
7. My Grandfather's Home... it's rich with history
8. Good red wine, especially when it is poured to me by a handsome soldier ;)
9. Really connecting with a piece of art, rather it be a song, a book written, a movie, or something on display
10. My brothers. I would be completely lost without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment