Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1

Day One: a photo of you with 15 facts.






1. I'm a shameless flirt
2. My biggest fear is disappointing my daughter
3. I've lied to people, and to myself about why I really got married.
4. I may wear a cynics hat but I want to be swept off my feet more than anyone will ever know.
5. I bite my nails.
6. I don't feel right calling myself a writer anymore... writers write, they don't talk about writing.
7. I'm really good in bed. And I'm not ashamed of it.
8. One of the happiest moments in my life was the first few moments on base at Fort Benning
9. I still feel guilt for choosing my education over staying home with Gene before he died.
10. My favorite book is Happiness TM
11. I have a lot of secrets
12. I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be
13. I have a hard time telling people no.
14. I was fully prepared for it, but I am relieved I wasn't an Army wife because the thought of the fear hurts my heart.
15. I love to sing, but I hate the sound of my own voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment