Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is there a difference between being mother of the year, and the biggest bitch in the world?

It has been brought to my attention some of the things Evelyn's father has been saying about me.

That I'm a mean, spiteful, hateful bitch.
That I decided he shouldn't be around Evelyn and am thus keeping him from her.
That all I want from him as a father is money.

I don't know what to say. I'm not surprised he's saying these things because of course he wants to put the blame of things on me so he doesn't have to own up to his own part. But what shocked me is how much it hurt when it was brought to my attention. I can speculate, but I never expected him to be so harsh about it.

The truth of the matter is I'm not a bitch, if anything I'm a pushover and that's whats been my issue for a long time. I did not make the decision that Rick should not be involved in Evelyn's life. That was his choice, 110%. After months of him being indecisive about his roll with Evelyn, and being father of the year this week and acting like she was the biggest inconvenience in the world the next I told him to make a decision, to be a father or to not. He has a habit of keeping one foot in and one foot out of the door at all times and I'm not going to have him treating her like that. I don't see why me wanting to be a father, 100%, is such a bad thing. Evelyn deserves it. And as for the last, that again was not my doing. When he decided he wanted to leave he offered to pay so we agreed on an amount and decided to do it between the two of us until he got pissed off. He told me to go through social services and get it court ordered because he was trying to piss me off and hurt me...

I feel the need to defend myself because I don't like getting attacked.

And knowing he's sitting there saying these things breaks my heart. All I've ever done is be good to him, even in bad times. All I've ever done is try to keep him involved, sometimes against his will...

It just really breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment