Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Dear Dear....

Dear Dreams,
Please stop entertaining my desire for a three-way with Cappie and Evan.
It's just plain mean.
Sincerely,
Sleep Deprived

Dear Creeper,
Yeah, I know you're reading this.
And yeah, I know you're cyber stalking me...
Truthfully,
Don't.Really.Care.
Thoughtfully,
Hope It Gives You Hell...

Dear Mr. I-want-to-have-my-cake-and-eat-it-to,
I've decided to bow out gracefully, because no matter how much you may want me you seem to be pretty smitten with the other side of the equation.
I wish you happiness, and I wish you luck.
The only thing I ask, is think of me fondly if you think of me at all...
Lovingly,
The One That Got Away... twice ;)

Dear 26,
Please be kinder than 25 and I promise,
I'll buy you a pony.
Love,
Seriously... is it really almost that time again?

No comments:

Post a Comment