Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Terribly Awful, No Good, Very Bad, Bad, Bad Day....

Exhibit A: A daughter who refuses to sleep for more than maybe an hour at a time due to an unknown evil force. Could it be her eighth and final tooth breaking through her pink gums? Could it be something lurking deeper, in her ears causing her to throw such fits and want to sleep only, and I mean ONLY when I have her swaddled tightly in her fuzzy white blanket, rocking back and forth? This equals three nights without good, solid rest for Momma... and too many pots of coffee.

Exhibit B: Husband/Ex-Husband/Estranged Husband... he'd have to give you his own title. And the exhibit should stand on it's own on principle, no explanation needed. But he feeds into Exhibit A....

Exhibit C: The front bumper of my car, or should I say... the LACK there of. My little brother ripped it off my car this morning with the back bumper of the Truck trying to move it. Why? Who can really say. And you would think with a body-man/mechanic my little brother would be able to have it fixed in a jiffy right. Nope. He says it might take a week. I have no way to travel to work this evening, which means less money for me this week which means, you guessed it... MORE STRESS. Oh karma... you're too good to me ::bats eyelashes::


So something tells me today would not be the day to play my lucky numbers on the powerball and expect to win big money.

Excuse me while I go run my head into a cement wall....

No comments:

Post a Comment