Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Ode To Friends

I feel the need to express my appreciation. For the past few months I've been difficult and moody and emotional and the three of you have stuck by me without question or fear. I mean it when I say I would be lost without you, because you all are what has kept me above water this whole time. I'm a firm believer that in life you have two families, the families you are born with and the families you choose. I'm honored to call each and everyone of you family. Because I love you, and am so thankful to have you in my life.

I know you all well enough to know that you are wondering where this is coming from. Lets call it a moment of clarity, a moment of acceptance. I'm finally reaching out and allowing the harsh truth to wash over me with it's painful possibilities. And in this moment with it's beautify and tragedy and fleeting significance I wanted to tell you, all of you, that I love you. That you are my family. That to me, you three are home.

Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment